Battery Replacement Policy
Shinola offers battery replacement, free of charge, within the first 12 months of your purchase, whether purchased on our website or from an authorised Shinola retailer.
If your watch is in need of battery replacement within the first 12 months of your purchase, we ask that you please return it to us through the following procedure:
- Request a Return Label and a Return Form from firstname.lastname@example.org and provide proof of purchase.
- Ship your item with the completed Return Form to the address that will be communicated to you by Customer Care.
Please note: we highly recommend adequately protect your watch with suitable packaging for shipment. Shinola cannot be held responsible for products damaged during shipment as a result of inadequate protective packaging.
If your watch is in need of battery replacement and your purchase extends beyond 12 months, we offer battery replacement for a charge of £30 or €35. You will be responsible for organising the shipment and incurring the costs of shipment to us. Shinola will incur the charges for the return shipment to you once battery replacement is completed.
Please note: we highly recommend you insure your shipment and adequately protect your watch with suitable packaging for shipment. Shinola cannot be held responsible for lost shipments or products damaged during shipment as a result of inadequate protective packaging.
If you choose to have your watch battery replaced by a service provider other than Shinola or a Shinola authorized service center, such replacement will not void your warranty, so long as such replacement
- is performed by an experienced and legitimate watch service center
- is not performed in a negligent manner.
- is reassembled properly, including without limitation, replacement of gasket if necessary to achieve suitable water-tightness.
Shinola has the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, if any such third party battery replacement voids your warranty.